SOWI’s foundational values are stated into detail below. The values should be embraced by all the team members of the organisation.
At all times we act with integrity, providing quality service, being reliable and responsible.
· We do not upset one another intentionally, always endeavouring to present negative feedback constructively.
· We take pride and ownership in all that we do and say.
· We never talk about people behind their backs.
Being open and honest in all our dealings and maintaining the highest integrity at all times
· All concerns are aired constructively with solutions offered.
· We are honest, straightforward and ethical with each other, beneficiaries and the public.
· Each person is as skilled in some way as another and is entitled to express their views without interruption.
We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as individuals, as team members and as an organisation.
Providing support to one another, working co-operatively, respecting one another’s views, and making our work environment fun and enjoyable.
· We help others to achieve their deadlines without having to be asked.
· All projects have identified points which are celebrated by the whole team.
· We work with one another with enthusiasm and appreciation.
· We work with one another without manipulation.
· Conflict is resolved according to agreed guidelines for this team.
· Conflict is brought out into the open and dealt with constructively until all parties are satisfied with the result.